Monday 2 July 2012

QS Dragonflies SAL

LOL - I haven't gone back on my promise.

Although Ive not been posting much I have been stitching. But Mini The Black has been put away for a while in favour of some colour!!!

I got bored so I organised a SAL using a HAED chart called QS Dragonflies by Ching-Chou Kuik.

Now I can't tell you too much about how im stitching this as one of the rule's of the SAL is that we keep what we are up to a secret ;)
I will say im certainly not stitching it in black and white :D

I can tell you that I've made things difficult for myself, and im actually up to my 5th start. However it is now looking lovely and I have completed 1 of the 2 dragonflies and have started on the other. Im now enjoying the project which is good because I was close to giving up!!!

So this is what I've been doing recently and im hoping to finish in time to put it into the rewards programme

See you all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment